This has been a most interesting week full of things that make me ask God: "why?" Both "Why is everything going opposite of the way I want it to?" and "Why do I deserve so much goodness?"
The list of HORRIBLE things that happened to us:
1. Scott lost his job this week which included our main and most consistent source of income.
2. I got cast as 5 cameo roles in Macbeth (Gentlewoman, 2 Servants, a Messenger and a witch double).
3. The weather.
4. One of my teacups broke
5. Going to a play by myself
6. A Humor's show for the Eastern Idaho Credit Union
7. A broken engine mount on my car
The list of GREAT things that happened to us:
1. Scott has a job lined up
2. Scott never took time off of work, so we're getting a butt-load of PTO money
3. Scott's taxes are FINALLY coming in this week, getting us through the holidays
4. Scott has had the GREATEST attitude and it is contagious
5. I got cast as 5 cameo roles in Macbeth (Gentlewoman, 2 Servants, a Messenger and a witch double).
6. I found really cute teacups at DI for very very cheap
7. We have energy assistance so we can turn on our heat
8. Salmon Patties with Dill Sauce
9. Settler's of Catan with Davey and Xanthe
10. Ice Cream with Liz and Jacob
11. "Shopping" with Brandilyn
12. A date with Anna all lined up
13. The new Christmas Carol movie with Paul and Melissa
14. My fish is still alive