"I celebrated Thanksgiving the old-fashioned way. I had everyone in my neighborhood over, we had a feast, and then I killed them and took their land"

Wednesday, December 2, 2009


Top Ten Things That Make Me Terribly Happy:

(Thanksgiving Break Version)


1. The drive to Boise being so easy that Scott and I were able to stay awake and chat the whole time

2. The Blind Side

3. Getting a picture of my mom kicking my sister

4. Yams

5. The Black Friday SALES with Madre and Sister

5a. BOGO Board Games
5b. $2 Movies
5c. $15 Blender
5d. 1/2 off socks

6. Endless movies and recorded TV shows

7. Christmas exchanges with family
7a. FOAM MATTRESS TOPPER!

8. Waking up to Scott and my siblings having an all out Nerf-gun war

9. My dog

10. Being with people who I love and love me back

3 comments:

  1. Things that make me terribly happy:

    Carrie's blog.

    I miss you. I feel like we haven't seen you in like a million years. Curse the super dooper busy semester. I want to see you. I'll probably call you and stuff sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked the blind side, too. and i'm excited for rehearsal tonight!! weee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...And where's the picture of your mom kicking your sister?

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.