Okay friends and family who have harassed us about our wants this Christmas season! We don't really want to type out everything we desire for fear of looking selfish and ungrateful. If you want our honest opinion, we already got what we really wanted this year (woot mattress pad!). But, yes, there are still a few things on our wish list. Not that we NEED any of these things, but you demanded a list to choose from, so here you go:
- Clue Secrets and Spies board game. I'm being serious.
- Cobra Camcorder (from Sears: on sale now for $39.99)
- Cookbooks of any sort
- Spices, marinades and hot sauces (for Scott)
- Wire cooling rack
- Any essential oils (for Carrie)
- Coffee Table books (including but not limited to Presidents and Prophets)
- Any cool music you think we're missing out on
- A 90's alternative rock mix CD
- Scrapbooking stuff of any kind (for Carrie)
- Church talks on CD (Hugh Nibley, Truman G. Madsen, and Prophets and Apostles. For Scott)
- Any necessities for life (food (cheese), cleaning supplies, laundry soap, garbage bags, sponges, socks, etc).
... I feel selfish...