Waves

Monday, June 10, 2013

I have about 3 posts that are labeled in Blogger as "drafts." They are just sitting there. Little half thoughts and musings and observations and emotions that I just can't quite articulate. I'm becoming much less articulate than I used to be. This fact has really shaken my pride lately.

But life continues on and while I am not at peace with where I (or my family) are at the moment, I am not unhappy. A friend called it being in the trough of a wave. I liked that. I feel like everyone in my little family is in a trough of a wave right now.

Tiny-not-even-born-yet-but-I'm-running-out-room-in-here-Ruthie. 

Cutting-teeth-and-it's-getting-old-and-also-sentences-are-hard-Georgia.

I-need-to-know-right-this-second-whats-next-because-bringing-another-person-into-this-world-without-knowing-that-is-absurdly-terrifying-and-oh-yeah-I'm-pregnant-and-nesting-Carrie.

I'm-graduated-and-employed-at-my-college-job-which-is-a-blessing-and-a-curse-Scott. 

But everything is okay. I'm pretty sure we're all going to heaven, so the fact that we don't know where we're going next career-wise is fine, right?
Right?!
RIGHT?!!!

Deep breath.


1 comment:

  1. I hope you know how much I love you. It's a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.