1. Big comfy blankets that are not too hot. I find these serve as WAY better body pillows than body pillows do.
2. Scott getting up with Georgia in the middle of the night to put her back to bed and then letting me sleep in this morning.
3. Georgia's new tricks which include saying "FIERCE!" with limp fingered "claws." Also saying "sorry" even though that's only said when she is stuck standing on top of a table or has thrown her baby doll while I'm driving. Also, that she counts to 3.
4. Cookies. I really love cookies right now.
5. My visiting teachers. One took Georgia yesterday for 3 hours (crazy) and I got a nap in and so much stuff done/organized/cleaned. It was amazing.
6. Little baby rolls. Different from baby kicks. I like to imagine Ruthie rolling over in her little womb to snuggle in and get more comfortable.
7. Human Planet. People are nuts. I love it.
8. Shutting down with Scott at night with a bowl full of popcorn watching old episodes of Castle. ... and that Scott doesn't mind that I usually fall asleep before the episode is over.
9. Our little tote bag business. I know I talk about it a lot, but I really love having this little project that just belongs to me and Scott.
10. Paying off some debt. Not to get too personal, but for real- how good does it feel to see a credit card disappear?