Tutu

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

After playing dress up with cousins, Georgia has discovered what it feels like to wear a tutu.
 



 I made her a few of these and she keeps bringing them to me.  She hands me one, sits down and tries to balance both feet in the air so I will put it on her. She then walks around like a mini-ballerina happily singing "da-da-da" and coming back to me for some hugs and a drink of my water.



Georgia dancing around in tutus has been good for me as well. How can get at mad at someone constantly tearing apart your purse and dumping out their newly folded clothes when they are wearing a pink tutu?


I attest, you cannot.


1 comment:

  1. Live it up Georgia. There will come a day when being topless in a tutu wont be so acceptable.

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.