Made it Monday: Scripture/Book Cover

Monday, September 17, 2012

Honestly, I haven't really made much this week. Okay, so some tutu's for the girl (which you already saw) and maaaaybe a red flower bow because she needed one. 

I decided to look around for something that I made but haven't posted yet and I saw it: My scripture book cover.


Do people NEED a fabric cover for their scriptures? Probably not. But I like it for the inside pockets where I can tuck away tithing receipts and notes Scott and I pass back and forth in church (because we are 13 years old).


I followed this tutorial that I found on Pinterest.
Honestly, it wasn't the best tutorial in the world- black and white pictures and missing steps, but I was able to figure it out.


The point is, I had extra of that really awesome and "so-me" fabric so how could I resist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.