Made it Monday: Simple Diaper Wreath

Monday, November 12, 2012

Tomorrow I (along with like, 4 other people) am throwing a shower for my sister-in-law who is expecting her first boy! It is a "Little Pumpkin" theme and I think it will be pretty adorable. I am in charge of decorations, and made this stupid easy simple diaper wreath for the occasion:


My sister-in-law loves wreaths, so I hope she likes this one. You can fancy it up I guess but the simplicity reminds me of the mother-to-be :)

I used an 8" wreath form- which seemed small but with the length of the diapers ended up being perfect. I also used size 3 Kirkland brand diapers so that they would easily fit around the form... and they were the only size I had so...

More details on the shower next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.