Made it Monday: Updated Flip Flop

Monday, May 21, 2012



I did NOT come up with this idea, but I certainly liked it. I followed this tutorial here and made my flip flops a little less flop and flipped them into a new pair of sandals (see what I did there?)


side view with baby 
I used an old t-shirt to make have that pop of color that's so in this spring.

I love having a new pair of shoes for $0. There's so many ways you can do this, too. I got overwhelmed (and excited) and just did them the way I saw. I pretty much love them.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Um so I really really like these. And they look so comfortable and so cute at the same time! Thanks for linking up today Carrie! I really appreciate it!

    Krista
    Lazy Saturdays

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.