Right Now

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

(source)
Right now, the computer (my parents gave me for my 2004 high school graduation) is currently telling me that it does recognize anything I plug into it. This means no pictures. Which is sad, because I have a lot of fun pictures to share.

Right now, it is raining.

Right now, Georgia is napping after an intense battle of her will power and her immovable crib bars. Obviously, the crib won. As she drifted off to sleep I think I heard her murmur "...but you haven't won the war."

Right now, there is pile of clean laundry that I just cannot imagine ever being folded and put away.

Right now, I am still thinking about Anne of Green Gables and wondering why, at 26, I have just read it for the first time. All day I have been picking up other books to read, but I can't shake little, delightful Anne.

Right now, thanks to my mother-in-law's backyard, my house smells like liliacs,

Right now, Sonic Drive In is offering happy hour all day long and I am planning on getting a Route 44 Diet Coke with extra lime as soon as possible.

Right now, Scott is at school in a frenzy. I desperately want him to be graduated. I have a feeling he also desperately wants to be graduated.

Right now, my fingers keep typing, and I have no idea how to end this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.