Accordion Paper Flowers

Friday, April 15, 2011

I made some medium-sized accordion paper flowers for my door in honor of SPRING:


I am not, by any means claiming to have invented accordion paper flowers, but they ARE one of my most favorite things to make. They are so easy and versatile! I first found out how to make them by following this tutorial and I have not stopped. I've made them for events, cards, packages, everything. I made some for a friend's bridal shower I threw, but ended up giving them to Brandilyn to add some color to her store:


Next up, I'm going try to use double-sided paper and make a mobile for baby. Fingers crossed that will work- we'll see how it goes :)

1 comment:

  1. I would like to request 1 Spring Wreath for my front porch.

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.