Is it the end of the semester yet?

Wednesday, March 30, 2011


Listen.

I'm not a traditional student right now. "Technically" I'm enrolled in classes, and yes, I DO work 20+ hours at an internship, and yes- my ONE online humanities class takes up a lot of time. But I don't wake up and go to class. I don't walk across campus and I don't have to worry about taking any tests in the testing center.

Moral of this story is that I should NOT be feeling like the semester should be over.

But I am.

And in my defense- it's not like my internship is the most relaxing place in the world to be. I work with troubled teens AND their parents and we are currently short-staffed. I mean, I have to start it all over again but the break is just so dang appealing right now!

Maybe it's because I would really like my one week free of responsibility before the baby comes. Maybe it's because I'm feeling crafty and inspired but my schedule is seriously stunting my creation time. I don't know. But I would really REALLY like April 8th to get here FAST.

That's all.

1 comment:

  1. It's almost here! Also, according to your little baby counter button thing over there, Baby Georgia Rose will make her debut in 100 days!

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.