This makes blogging difficult because I don' t feel like I have many interesting things to say since I'm in the middle of just about every project ever.
When my parents went back to Boise after President's Day weekend, I showed my mom my calendar for March and said: "NOW what do I have to look forward to?!" She laughed and replied: "Um... paying bills?"
But March won't get me down! No, sir! I have GOALS dang it! I have PLANS! And even if they take me into April, I will get them done.
1. Start a book club (I got an email from a girl in my complex saying how excited she is about this and it seriously almost made me start to cry I was so happy).
2. Have a Bachelor Party (complete with the Bachelor finale, roses, strawberries, candles, and a remote control helicopter).
3. Finish Jane Eyre and go see the new movie (which shouldn't be hard because this is my first time reading it and I was hooked from page 1).
4. Attend my bestie, Meredith's bridal shower up in Rexburg.
5. Oh yeah... pay those pesty bills ;)