Final Guesses for the Final Rose

Monday, March 14, 2011


My money was on Chantal for a long time, but I think it's going to be Emily tonight.

Emily = Untrustworthy because NO ONE can go on The Bachelor and be THAT normal. Something has to be up.
Chantal = In desperate need of a good girlfriend to tell her to get rid of all of her Deb Prom dresses. Ain't she rich? I thought rich people were supposed to dress nice.

Either way, I hope whoever wins has fun with their 38 year-old college drop-out that owns a string of bars in Texas who to made out with about 60 women on television and STILL has yet to "find the one." I love this show.

Bachelor Finale Party at my place tonight- I'll post pictures after!

2 comments:

  1. WOOT I cannot wait! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT HAD BETTER BE EMILY.
    and i LOVE that you mentioned what a 'catch' bachelor brad is...what does HE have to offer other than his looks and ginorm back tattoo?

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.