My Town(s)

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Today is day 22: a picture of your town.

Let's go back. This is what I consider MY town to be:


Le Bois'. Otherwise known as Boise. If you know me at all, you know I can bear my testimony of this place all day long. It a beautiful city. Michael Buble calls it America's best kept secret, and he was telling the truth.

This is my current town:


Good ol' Rexburg, Idaho. I've been living in this college town on and off since '04. I always tell the freshmen I encounter "I've been here since before the round-about" and they stare at me like I'm ancient and then I give them some old person advice.



And this is the town we're going to be living in come mid-December:


Salt Lake City, Utah. Home of Mormonism, the 2002 Winter Olympics and skiing, and plastic surgery. I'm not 100% thrilled to be moving here, but it will be fun to be able to actually have new places to see, concerts to go to, and family near-by.

Anyway, which is "my town?" Take your pick.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:56 PM

    I visited Salt Lake City over the Summer. Its nice , very clean. It looks funny though. Its like a city thrown in the middle of no where but you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. plastic surgery LOL those billboards are ridiculous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of Rexburg is really cool! In a really trippy way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie! Remember how we kept saying we should hang out and then never did? Well you are moving to Utah... I live in Utah... Lets hang out and really do it. I would luuuurrrve that.

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.