It's a Halloween Thing.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Today, I'm starting the 30 days of pictures challenge.

Today, it's Day 1: Your facebook profile picture.


Today, I'm not going to dress up. I've celebrated Halloween like 4 times this week, and I'm kind of done with it.

Today is my last day being officially vegan.

Today, I'm going to tell you about the girl I saw yesterday:

The Girl I Saw Yesterday
by Carrie Chapman

I was in Wal-Mart yesterday buying pickles and salad dressing when all of the sudden BAM! Dorthy's butt was in my face. I was just as shocked as you are.

There was a blonde, maybe 19 year old girl dressed in the SKANKIEST Dorthy costume I have ever seen. There are short costumes, and then there are these. I felt violated just looking at her- especially because there was no way to avoid her blue and white lace butt cheeks.

Scott and I both think that slutty Halloween costumes are hilarious (because, seriously, how can you really be a sexy Candyland board game?) so I went and told him about it- although I admonished him not to look.

On the way out of Wal-Mart, Dorthy from Whore-town, Kansas was in front of us with her other scantily clad friends. There was a Wal-Mart greeter who was probably 75 standing there with group of his like age buddies. As the girls walked out he said:
"You kids have fun!... Oh! Yeeeeah! You have a LOT of fun tonight!"

She was mortified. Scott and I burst into laughter the second we walked out the door.

Dorthy, I hope next year, you remember this experience. Because, honestly honey. Did you think some prince charming was going to want to take you home in that? No. The only people you're attracting are the dirty old men from Wal-Mart.

Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. Haha This post made me laugh! I am so thinking about doing the 30 day picture challenge, sounds like fun!!!
    Oh and my husband was so very jealous of your zombie march! Hope your Halloween was awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the things you see at wal-mart. That's so funny about the dirty old man. Also, good use of the word admonish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she learned her lesson--!

    You guys look like you had fun being zombies. I would have liked to have been there. It was probably the friendliest group of zombies I've ever heard of.

    Also, if you guys care to know, I just started myself a personal kind of blog- not my crazy sewing projects, but life in general. You're invited to check it out if you want to because I think you're awesome.

    http://karasotherblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/well-hi.html

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.