I am currently a raging monster. My poor, poor husband. Poor everyone I meet. I'm usually pretty positive, but I've found that a ripping uterus can really knock the sunshine out of you. If that's TMI... frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
The Top Five Things I Hate As of This Moment
1. The fact that my dryer broke for no reason at all and now I have to take everything to the laundry mat. Dumb.
2. I'm still upset that it took me 25 minutes to get across campus today because it was hot, I was holding a giant zucchini that was heavy, and by the time I got to my car I doubled over and started bawling.
3. Prices of 2 bedroom apartments in the Salt Lake City area.
4. The need for a new bookshelf and nowhere to put it.
5. The fact that I've been in bed for 5 hours and didn't get to go to Panache and see Brandilyn and Darcy and Stacey and babies. Humph.
Because I'm a KIND BLOGGER (and trying desperately to make an effort to THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS) I am also sharing
The Top Five Good Highlights of My Day
1. Judy at work gave me bag of carrots from her yard, and a giant zucchini. She also let me go home early because I was feeling like I was going to pass out. I have the best job in the world.
2. Scott went grocery shopping, made dinner, AND bought me chocolate and a soda.
3. Not once did my professors tell me I comment too much.
4. Yesterday, we bought all 7 Harry Potter book HARD COVER in perfect condition for $40.
5. I finished East of Eden.