I think that

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

...there is a place where time disappears and every movement and every word is full of meaning. there is a place where problems and bigger problems don't fit through the door, and there is nothing inside but love and soft blankets and music and dancing. there is a place where two people are the whole world. there is a place where every decision seems scary but is essentially always the right thing to do. there is a place without meetings, corporate calls, surveys, disappearing friendships, paperspaperspapers and endless busy work from egocentric professors. the only thing there is love. somewhere, there is a place like this.

or maybe there could be.

i saw it in a movie once.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe it's Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just read that post and then I thought to myself "Ha ha...I should make a funny joke and write a comment that just says 'Maybe it's Utah.'" And then I clicked on comments and discovered that I already did it. I have no recollection of this.

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.