My Google Reader is filled mostly with blogs authored by women, likely due to the content I want to read. There a lot of male bloggers out there, they just don't always write about stuff I find interesting.
Anyway, if you are looking to add a little more testosterone to your blog feed, here are a few blogs by men that I enjoy finding among recipes and craft tutorials*:
1. So I Married A Craft Blogger: This guy discusses having to hang up giant picture frames all the time, taking a drill to his daughter's dolls to "pierce their ears" for cheap, and asks that you link up your "manly-est" craft projects and then decide if it's man-worthy, or should be made fun of.
2. Bottomless Lakes: James is someone I knew from college and now I read his blog and try to imagine what it would be like to be as disgustingly talented as he is and live in New England. He has ongoing text message conversations with his baby, and an ongoing romance novel.
3. STIRFRIES: Ryan is an old friend from high school. He was wicked smart and I nicknamed him "Physics." On his blog, he discusses religion (former Mormon now atheist), politics and why he loves teaching.
4. Single Dad Laughing: You probably have read this. He's popular. I don't know this guy, but he is pretty hilarious and real.
5. RocketShoes: I am a new follower and haven't looked through the whole site, but this recap of a recent Bachelor episode had me snort-laughing all the way to real laughing out loud.
*the titles link to the blog