Fashion Blogger Georgia (Part IV)

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It's not that I don't like wearing bows. It's just that, everyone always makes a big fuss out them, and I want to see what's so great about it.
The other day, Mom put a headband on and kept saying: "Sooo pretty" and I just wanted to see. So I took it off, got a good look, and then tried to put it back on. I never succeeded but I tried for a good 10 minutes. What are those things made out of anyway?




 The point is, when Mom put a hat on me, I was really confused. I was JUST about to rip it off of my head when she showed me what I looked like in the mirror.
Sooo pretty doesn't even BEGIN to describe it.
I looked amazing. I smiled at myself and took in the compliments, and to be honest- I'm starting to think the words "pretty," "cute," and "eyelashes" were all created to talk about me.


Also, Mom painted my toenails red. 


I wish I had a better picture but I usually pose like this:



For the most part, though I sat pretty still for how curious that bright red stuff made me. And I helped blow to make it dry quicker. I love my new toenails, and sometimes, I get really distracted and just start playing with them. It's like ten little constant toys.

Anyway, I kept the hat on the rest of the day and rode barefoot to the sno cone shack.
Who I am to deny people this level of cuteness? 


I tell ya... it's exhausting being this fashionable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.