If Georgia Was a Fashion Blogger...

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Georgia here. Making a blogging debut!

 Top/Onesie: Old Navy // Jeans: Target // Shoes: Old Navy // Bow: Carters, c/o Gammy  
Posing for 5 seconds is boring.
First off, my mom knows nothing about fashion. She talks about how, before she had me, she could walk around in heels and how she would layer and wear big jewelry. Personally, I don't believe it. The jewelry part doesn't make any sense to me. Why wear jewelry if you don't want to suck on it? Necklaces are great for the gums. 

Anyway, I just moved up to 9 month size and mom got me a bunch of new clothes. Sure, most of them were on clearance- but it's like my fellow fashion bloggers say: You don't have to have a lot of money to look good! Although, I'll admit that I would look pretty rockin' in some Zara or Janie and Jack. The world probably couldn't handle that level of cuteness though.

This is a pretty casual look, but I'm a pretty casual gal.
I like this top because it's full of spring and there's a little bit of neon green in it. Neon is TOTALLY in. But please, pair your neon with neutrals, will ya? The pop of color is fun, but no one wants to look at a construction cone.

This is my "I don't usually stand like this, but I will for the camera" fashion blogger pose. 

Also, I love my new kicks. Mom told me they belonged to some guy named Chuck Taylor, but I don't know why someone named Chuck would want a pair of pink tennies.

Final note- I don't think you should ever grow out of jeans with an elastic waistline. Am I right or am I right?

3 comments:

  1. okay, what a cutie. First, in the yawning picture... that is exactly what you look like when you yawn! So funny and cute... and the others she looks like Scott. I still can't tell who she looks like more... BOTH of you guys! Good thing, I guess she is both of your daughter. Miss and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgia the fashion diva...love it.

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.