Valentine Doilies

Monday, January 16, 2012

While I was at Michael's the other day, I found these heart shaped doilies and I immediately got the itch to start decorating for Valentine's day.

(the wreath on my front door)


I love Valentine's day. I love any day that celebrate's love and brings color to the winter months.

(Makes me wanna sing "what the world needs now/is love/sweet love")

I didn't always love February 14th. But now that I have a Valentine, I can't help but buy into it. We love to over celebrate holidays.

(sparkling cider bottles wrapped in doilies, fabric flowers, and tied with metallic ribbon)


2 comments:

  1. I like all your valentine's day crafts! Valentine's Day is definitely more fun when you have a valentine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:17 AM

    Oooh gorgeous! Also I LOVE the valentine wreath. I Love wreaths! Thanx for sharing!

    Natalie
    www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.