Easter Reflection

Sunday, April 24, 2011

I realize I have been a bit MIA, but after starting my internship full-time (stacking some hours to get done before baby comes), getting crazy sick from (I think) MSG, and then traveling to the healing land of Boise to celebrate my sister's 17th birthday and Easter, it has been a long week.

Regardless, I love Easter.

I'm always reminded that my trials, while important to me right now, are only for my good in the long run and that if I choose correctly, everything that happens to me can be the best thing that's happened to me. This includes the car troubles, school disorganization, someone using my social security number, and getting ill. Almost all of those things have turned out, so far, to be blessings and I know it's because of the reality of Christ.



Happy Easter, folks. He lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.