Anchor.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In the past 11 days, I have felt like I have been trying so hard to keep it all together that I have ended up looking like an antique clown doll. Worn-out and a little torn up, but in bright colors and wearing a tightly stitched smile. Sometimes, this has made me a little crazy-bo-jangles. And sometimes, as I mentioned in my last post, I snap into someone I don't really like over things that are not really important.

And that's where I'm grateful for this guy,


who doesn't expect me to change my crazy ways (although he does sometimes ask haha) but instead takes control of the storm until it passes and then loves me anyway.

I don't know where this song was on our wedding day, but I'm going to pretend that it is the one we danced to. It is now "our song" and I've never found one that fit us so perfectly as this.

1 comment:

  1. I like Mindy Gledhill. I don't find her obnoxious like a lot of EFY singers.

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.