Look! I gave my blog a make-over! I know, I know. I do this all the time, but this time this is here to STAY... with the exception of maybe a few tweeks here and there. :) I'm in love with my banner, made for me by the wonderful Courtney.
So, back on September 5, 2009, I turned 24. I made a list of 24 things I wanted to accomplish before I turned 25, and I'm proud to say that I only have a few more to go! The ones in red are what I have done, and the ones in black are still needing to be completed. I'm running out of time, but I'm confident that I can do almost all of them. There are two I crossed off because there's no way I can even BEGIN to do them before Sunday. Anyway, the next few days will most likely be a documentation of me frantically trying to fulfill all of my goals!
1. Make a 72 hour emergency kit
2. Learn to double dutch jump rope
3. Do 1 ancestor's temple work
4. Help 1 person come to understand the restored gospel
5. Help 1 person come back to church
6. Join a choir
7. Make a music video
8. Run a 5K
10. Make purses
11. Go to Washington State
12. Master making homemade bread
13. Sell something at a craft fair
15. Jump through hoops
16. Keep a spiritual journal
18. Start an Etsy shop
19. Write a letter to each convert on my mission
20. Bake Pies (Apple, Rhubarb, Pumpkin)
21. Go backstage at a concert
22. Go on a business trip
23. Attend the temple regularly
24. Volunteer in the community
I also want to mention Lindsay's big craft room de-stash giveaway. Because I want to win it. Really, really badly.