Sunday Reflections

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I know that this post is late- I think it's even Monday for some of you.
Sorry.
I've been hard-core adventuring in an epic Washington state vacation that isn't even close to being over yet. More on that later...

Watch this and I dare you not to get choked up:


I know that even when things seem impossible, God provides a way for those that have faith and trust in Him. Don't you quit. Don't give up. Even if things are miserable right now, happiness is in the future. The Lord DESIGNED us to be happy. Know that even if you're not right now, you will be.

1 comment:

  1. Carrie, thank you so much for posting this! It is such an enlightening message, and one I enjoyed hearing. Hope you have a happy week! :)

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.