I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."
Ten Things That Make Me Terribly Happy
1. Molly, Amber, Lucas and the love they have for one another. It's perfect and inspirational. I want to be like them when I grow up.
2. Lemon Pound Cake Muffins.
4. Facebook. There. I said it.
5. The movie The Family Stone. I am especially happy watching it in July because it makes me think of Christmas.
6. Whatever song I can hear Liz and Jacob playing upstairs. Right now. It's so great having friends live in your complex!
7. My pedicure. Especially because it was with Amber and her mom, so the company was good. Especially because I NEVER treat myself to pedicures.
8. My new ceramic coffee mug with a lid that makes it possible for me to leave my house with tea! I haven't used it yet- but it still makes me happy.
9. How much Scott weirdly loves the wart on his hand. He says it makes him unique.
10. My bassinet. Still.