Is that a light I see at the end of the tunnel?

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dear Finals Week,

I hate to tamper with our relationship so close to our encounter, but I do have to say that I do not appreciate you sneaking up on me like you did. You are, by far, the most stressful week I know, but I will say this about you: your presence gives me an itchy anticipation of summer and back-to-crafting. I have 2 baby quilts to make, and a book clock. This is serious business. Much more serious than "exams" and "projects." So please, if you would, go away quickly and come back at the end of December.

Regards,
Carrie Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with finals!!!
    I would love to see the quilts when your done, post pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute and I love your blog title.

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.