Les Bois

Friday, April 16, 2010

Boise: I'm in love with you.

The past few days have been so rockin, I can't even begin to explain. But I'll give it a shot ;)\

What I love about Boise, Idaho
-Family time! I haven't been home since Thanksgiving, so being able to see my family has been the best EVER
-Television. Oh how I've missed you. Oprah, where have you been this year? And it was SO nice to watch The Biggest Loser and Modern Family NOT on hulu a week/day behind.
-Downtown Boise. Let's talk about 70 degree weather, Moon's famous milkshakes, Sushi at the Boise Co-op, and and Anthropologie store. Can we talk inspired?! I have so many ideas.
(Don't forget that the "tea party" was having a protest at the capital. They bugged me, but it was very, very Idaho.)
-The Weather, The Weather, The Weather
-Scout. My little boston terrior who I love but who seems to love Scott more than me.
-Shopping. So many places to go, even if I don't have any money to indulge
-Krispy Cream free doughnuts
-The photo booth at Kmart

On the eastern Idaho front:
-My CRAFT BLOG IS BEING FEATURED ON UCREATE! Check out the side bar on their website!
-My happy mail partner, Roxy, got her happy mail package and seems to like it, which makes me SO happy
-We haven't had an update about our fish, but his worms have seemed to go away
-When we left, it was snowing.

Also: this is the 98th post! Two more before the giveaway!

8 comments:

  1. I'm tellin' ya. Moving back to Boise increased our quality of life umpteen-hundred percent. Do it, you won't regret it. It was totally worth the transferring and packing. Do it. I promise you'll be so much happier - and heck isn't it happiness you are seeking? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your craft blog's feature! Oh, and I have such a dog crush on Boston terriers . . . jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fish Update!

    The fish is good. He eats slowly and no worms yet. He also wont swim anywhere near me. Apparantly I'm scary through water. He sends his love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo craft blog being featured! That's beautiful. I almost worked in an Anthropologie in CA, but I knew that I'd never make money, because half of my paycheck would be spent on merchandise and the other half on transportation to and from Palo Alto where the store was. If we had one in Rexburg, none of us would afford to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog. I'm glad you guys are loving Boise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carrie! are you sure the K-mart photo booth is there...? Because last time I went it was GONE! Please tell me it's been resurrected!

    ReplyDelete
  7. and this is anna on mandy's computer so yeah.... that was me who just posted that... not mandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anna, I totally wrote this post when we were ON OUR WAY to the Kmart photo booth and free krispy kreme doughnuts. NEITHER ONE EXIST ANYMORE! What thee? I was so ticked. I AM so ticked. But it didn't make Boise any less wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.