Monday, March 8, 2010


Ten Things That Make Me Terribly Happy:


1. My Bath & Body Works socks with lotion in them, coupled with satin p.j.'s, a good book, and my husband sleeping next to me at one in the morning
2. Lemon Squares/Lemon Bread/Lemonade/Lemon Drops/Lemons
4. Birds chirping in the morning for the first time in a long time
5. White sundresses
6. The sound of wet noodles hitting the floor all at once (seriously, go boil some macaroni noodles right now and then dump them on the floor. I DARE you not to laugh).
7. When my car doesn't need to have the frost scraped off the windshield in the morning
8. Horkley's soda
9. Visiting friends you haven't seen in a while and picking up right where you left off
10. That relaxing sigh that comes when you turn off music/T.V. after listening to it for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. Ah Carrie! You're so cute! I agree with all of those, except for the noodles on the ground. Maybe I'm jaded because I hear the sound of entire bowls of ALL KINDS of food hitting the floor. All the time. All. The. Time.

    But...YAY for everything else! ;)

    ~Shayla

    ReplyDelete

I like to hear all of the beautiful things you have to say.